Last updated on August 10, 2021.
Terms and ConditionsWelcome to Educore. These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding agreement between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and the Educore Systems and Technologies FZE (“Educore”, “Developer”, “Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Your access and use of the Educore website www.ieducore.com, www.ieducore.org (the “Website”), or web application and mobile application EducoreParent, EducoreTeacher, EducoreTeam, EducoreStudent, EducoreHealth and other web or mobile appilcations developed by the us (the “Applications”), and/or tools, included but not limited to web applications, formatters, validators, encoders & decoders, converters, cryptography and security tools, string escapers and utilities, data generators and other web resources available on www.ieducore.com (the “Tools”), constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, or the documents they refer to, you may not access or view the Website, nor utilize the Applications or its Tools in any manner whatsoever. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Services.
You represent and warrant that you are an individual of legal age to form a binding contract. If you’re agreeing to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms and Conditions on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” in these Terms, except for in this sentence, refer to that organization or entity).
Use of the Educore Website and ApplicationsYour usage of the Educore Website, Application, and Tools is at your own risk, and Educore will not be liable for any damage you suffer as a result of such use. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to send, upload or otherwise communicate any data or information you communicate to Educore at any time.
You may not use the Services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Publish private content or third party intellectual property (“IP”)without the without knowledge or consent of content or IP owners.
- Distributing malware or other malicious code.
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Distributing pornography or adult related content.
- Promoting or facilitating prostitution or any escort services.
- Hosting, distributing or linking to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
- Promoting or facilitating gambling, violence, terrorist activities or selling weapons or ammunition.
- Engaging in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances, drug contraband or prescription medications
- Managing payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
- Facilitating pyramid schemes ora other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Services.
Copyrighted contentCopyrighted material must not be published via the Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner or a person explicitly authorized to give such permission by the copyright owner. Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, we will immediately run full investigation. However, we generally require a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to take down alleged infringing material from the Services. We may terminate the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements. Further procedures may be carried out if necessary. We will assume no liability to any User of the Services for the removal of any such material. If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person or persons using the Services, please get in touch with us to report copyright infringement.
In particular, the personal information and data (the “Data”) you’ve submitted will be used for technical support upon request, research and development purposes, specifically with respect to Educore further developing and optimizing its products and services. As a condition to using the Website, Applications, and Tools, you agree and consent to Educore using any Data you have entered in the following ways:
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data related to your work activities;
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data describing any fact or incident you may communicate to us;
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with Data pertaining to your geographical area, age, personal characteristics, or any other fact you’ve communicated to us;
- Collecting, storing, analyzing and/or correlating the Data with search histories, search entries, comments, postings, video, pictures, and any other content you create or co-create and that you have granted us access to;
- Using the data to improve and enhance the Educore products and systems;
- To send you timely communications regarding the above, and Educore products and services generally.
Your Educore AccountYou will need a Educore account and password to access all Applications and Tools. If you were an education institution, you may create your own Educore Account at Educore contact us page and if you were a student or parent by contacting school administration
You must protect the security of your account and your password. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the activities that happen on or through your Educore Account.
No WarrantiesThis Website, the Applications, and the Tools are provided “AS IS”, without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Educore does not warrant that:
- This Website or any Applications contained therewith will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of LiabilityEducore will not be liable to you under any law, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website or any Applications:
- For any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Intellectual Property and Confidentiality RightsThis Website, the Applications, and the Tools may contain intellectual property, industrial and other proprietary rights, protected or protectable under the laws of any country, including (a) trade names, trade dress, trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names and other identifiers; (b) copyrights, moral rights, neighboring rights, and related rights; (c) domestic and foreign inventions, patents and the registrations, applications, renewals, extensions and continuations, in whole or in part, thereof (hereinafter “Intellectual Property”), as well as trade secrets, inventions, discoveries, devices, processes, designs, techniques, trade secrets, ideas, know-how and other confidential or proprietary information, whether or not reduced to practice (hereinafter “Confidential Information”). Unless specified otherwise in writing, all Intellectual Property or Confidential Information rights in any element contained in the Website, Applications and/or Tools, shall be the exclusive ownership of Educore.
You may use the content of this Website and the Applications only for the purpose of using the Tools as provided and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, re-engineered, reverse-engineered or distributed in any form or by any means without Educore prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by Educore
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate confidentiality, copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This Website, the Applications and Tools contain functions that allow you to create, upload, store or submit content (“User Submission”). You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in such User Submissions When you create, upload, submit, store content to or through the Website, Applications and Tools, you agree to give Educore a royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable, irrevocable and worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, translate and otherwise act with respect to such User Submissions to enable Educore to operate and improve its services.
User Submission StandardsAny and all User Submissions you make via this Website, the Applications and Tools must be ethical, non-religious, non-racist, lawful, not spammy, and clear of virus or other malware. More specifically, but without limiting the foregoing, it must comply with the following User Submission Standards:
- Not be likely to deceive any person;
- Not promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- Not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- Not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Not violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions;
- Not violate or try to violate the security features of this Website, the Applications and/or Tools;
- Not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Not give the impression that they emanate from us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Other PartiesYou accept that Educore has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Educore’ officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in these Terms and Conditions will protect Educore’ officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, sponsors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Educore.
Educore shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any third party contests hosted on any of its website(s).
WaiversEducore shall not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any third party contests hosted on any of its website(s).
SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms and Conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Terms and conditionsEducore reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions. In case of change, Educore will use its best effort to bring it to your attention by placing a notice on this Website, by sending you an email, and/or by other means, but you are responsible for knowing what the current Terms and Conditions are.
You will no longer be able to use the Website, Applications or Tools if you do not agree with the new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website, Applications and/or Tools in any way after a change to the Terms and Conditions is effective means you agree to the change.
Governing LawThese Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates
Contact UsYou may contact us via email at email@example.com.
The terms “Educore,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Company” is a reference to the Educore.
Our postal address is: A5 Dubai Digital Park, Office 2024, Dubai UAE POBox 300379 info@Educore.com
- Registering as a user of our websites, online platforms and/or mobile application;
- Receiving email communications from us; and
- Registering for our events, including but not limited to training and onboarding sessions.
Our websites may contain links to other websites, applications, and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services are governed by the third-party Privacy Policies, which we encourage you to review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
3.Personal InformationWe don’t collect any data from users, Education institutions using Educore only collect the Personal Data that is necessary to carry out their business, provide the service(s) you requested or support, where only Educore is used as a platform to store and communicate.
The Personal Data that Education institutions using Educore may collect directly from you may include the following:
- if you use our services, we may ask you to provide Personal Data about (i) children enrolled at your organization, provided the required parental consents are obtained in accordance with Section 4 “Educore and Parental Consent”, including their health data, namely for the purpose of tracking allergies and medications; and (ii) about employees employed by your organization, provided each employee’s consent is obtained.
- Collected Data are stored on our servers.
4.Educore and Parental ConsentWe require that managers, administrators, registrars, teachers or institutions get parental consent before using Educore with children who are under the age when they can grant consent on their own. Such parental consent must be clear, concise, granular and in writing, and must disclose the types of Personal Data collected, including health data pertaining to allergy and/or illnesses. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone.
5.Social Media FeaturesOur websites may use social media features, such as the Facebook “like” button, the Twitter “Tweet” button, and other sharing widgets (“Social Media Features”). You may be given the option by such Social Media Features to post information about your activities on a website to a profile page of yours that is provided by a third-party social media network in order to share with others within your network. Social Media Features are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our website. To the extent the Social Media Features are hosted by the respective social media networks, the latter may receive information that you have visited our website from your IP address. If you are logged into your social media account, it is possible that the respective social media network can link your visit of our websites with your social media profile.
Your interactions with Social Media Features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing the relevant Social Media Features.
6.Who do we share Personal Data with?We don’t share any personal data, We will store Personal Data with the following recipients:
- We may transfer Personal Data to non-affiliated service providers in providing the services, such as IT and system administration and hosting, research and analytics, marketing, account management, technical operations, credit card processing and email service providers to send out emails on our behalf, pursuant to agreements that prohibit the service providers from using or disclosing the Personal Data other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Our contracted service providers whose names, addresses and contact information are reproduced below.
Service ProvidersContabo (Website hosting) - Contabo GmbH, Aschauer Straße 32a, 81549 Munich, Germany
MailerLite (Newsletter) - https://www.mailerlite.com/about
Google (Website analytics) - Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA94043, USA
Stripe (Payment processing) - Stripe 510 Townsend Street
Mailchimp (Newsletter) - The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a Mailchimp Attn. Privacy Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta GA 30308 USA
- We may disclose aggregate statistics about our users in order to describe our business to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no Personal Data.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data as required by law, and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of Educore.
7.Retention of Personal DataWe may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection set by the education institution that collected the data. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data to the education institution, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After expiry of the retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will inform you and put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of the data.
8.How to exercise your rightsTo exercise your rights, please contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month and will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your request. Occasionally, it may take us longer than a month, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. In addition, if you have registered for an account with us, you may generally update your user settings, profile, organization’s settings, or event registration by logging into the applicable website or applications with your username and password and editing your settings or profile. To
discontinue your account, and/or request return or deletion of your Personal Data and other information associated with your account, please contact us.
If you are a Californian resident, you may use an authorized agent to exercise certain privacy-related requests and rights on your behalf. The authorized agent’s exercise or request on your behalf sent by mail shall include a power of attorney or a notarized statement properly signed by you appointing such authorized agent for such purpose. If your authorized agent submits the exercise or request online, a copy of the power of attorney or the original notarized statement shall be sent to us by mail.
9. Your preferences for marketing communicationsIf you originally opted in to allowing us to process your Personal Data for the purpose of sending you marketing communications and you would like to change your status, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails. Additionally, you may unsubscribe by contacting us using the information in the “Connect With Us” section below. Please note that opting-out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationship with us, such as information about your service announcements, or security information.
10.How we secure your Personal DataWe take reasonable precautions to ensure the protection of personal information, collected, used or disclosed by us using appropriate physical, organizational and technological measures
In case of a personal data breach that is likely to result in high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you and the proper authority within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach and without undue delay.
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our websites, please contact us via the “Connect With Us” section below.